"From 2010 through 2014 the Fund will be primarily focused on affordable housing and international cooperative development. Beginning in 2015 the Fund’s focus will be determined by its board of advisors and CDF’s board of directors."
Funny thing is, Eddie convinced his good friend
"Housing
Doris Spencer
I’ve been a cooperator at the Amalgamated Housing Cooperative since March 1986. I started working for the co-op in February 1987 as an Administrative Assistant to the Boards of Directors (three different boards). Over the years, I was promoted to the position of Office Manager to the co-op’s management staff.
After many years as Administrative Assistant/Office Manager, I was appointed to serve in my current position as Education Director of Amalgamated and Park Reservoir Housing Cooperatives. Amalgamated has had an Education Director almost since its inception, November 1, 1927. Our Education Department and our community activities are almost as old as the cooperative. Our Amalgamated Nursery School is also as old as the co-op. My role as Education Director is that of educating cooperators as well as providing and supervising activities, and strengthening the bonds of our community. While numerous groups and activities that I am responsible for have changed during the years, today we have NORC Program for seniors, Playgroup for pre-nursery toddlers and their parents, a Visual Arts Committee for the artists that live in the cooperative, and groups for knitting, quilting, ceramics, gardening and more. I am responsible for the budgeting and expenses for all the above programs in our cooperative.
I am also the Executive Director of the Herman Liebman Memorial Fund, Inc., a 501c3 organization which promotes educational, recreational and cultural activities in our community.
I am actively involved with the Coordinating Council of Cooperatives, an organization which represents 50,000 co-op units throughout New York City.
I’ve worked for the cooperatives for more than 18 years. I also serve the cooperative as a volunteer. My work and volunteer experiences have afforded me the opportunity to be involved in and learn about all aspects of cooperative management and cooperative living. If I am nominated to serve on the NCB Board, I believe my experience will complement that of other board members.
Doris Spencer is the education director of Amalgamated and Park Reservoir Houses. She is also executive director of the Herman Liebman Memorial Fund, which promotes educational and cultural activities. Ms. Spencer attended Barach College, New York, New York."
Interesting.
How does Doris DO IT??? How does she work so many jobs and collect so many salaries while serving as the Education Director of the Amalgamated Housing Corporation??? She did once admit to being "a jack of all trades and MASTER of quite a few".
Greed. The GREED is BREATHAKING.
It reminds me of a story I read about Rabbi's dealing in organs:
Rabbi Caught in New Jersey Corruption Sting Called Himself Kidney 'Matchmaker'
And another story I read in the Occidental Observer:
http://www.theoccidentalobserver.net/authors/SwedishTrans.html
The working class residents of the Amalgamated Housing Corporation are slaves for these people. We work to provide them with lifestyles of leisure and luxury.
Take a look at the Board Minutes. Robert Gillman, Amalgamated Board Member, pharmacist and President of the Van Cortlandt Jewish Center, voted to spend $500 of SHAREHOLDER money on a journal page for the Van Cortlandt Jewish Center. Your money is being spent to support a RELGIOUS ORGANIZATION.
Say something about the way the President, Vice President and President Emeritus handle their business and you will be labeled "anti-semite". When folks have an agenda, they usually hide behind religion to cover their tracks. Kind of like this idiot:
SHALOM.
No comments:
Post a Comment